Wedding Photography – Half Day
I offer an initial free consultation service to discuss your requirements and budget – there is no obligation to book.
A half day Wedding Photography package offers a cost effective way of capturing the most important parts of your special day. A half day package usually can include a quick location shoot, plus coverage of before, during and after the ceremony.
What You’ll Get:
- Main planning session – video call
- Plan B discussion session – video call (to talk through options for any bad weather circumstances)
- All necessary planning with the venue for the purposes of the photo shoot
- Meeting in person on, or before, the day (if possible) to go through last minute issues
- Shooting on the day covering all agreed aspects of the day for a maximum of 6 hours
- Preparation of small number of ‘soft proofs’ to allow your input into the final editing process
- Delivery of a package of high resolution finished images in .jpg format. For the half day shoot, this would be around 60 images.
Photographer based in Norway
I’m a natural light photographer specializing in landscapes and portraits. I have a passion for creating unique images for clients using the backdrop of the magnificent natural beauty and heritage of Norway.
I’m based in Hyllestad, west Norway.
If you have agreed your date and package with Mal, then you can proceed to pay the 20% (non refundable) deposit using the button below: